May’s #Free #Contest – #Funny #Photos & #Cartoons
Time for our May Funny-Photo/Cartoon Contest. No fee, no prize, but bragging rights to the winners. 🙂
Click here to access the videos of ThinkingFunny23 – Humor Writing Contest.
Funny Photo – Cartoons
- No entry fee.
- Artist(s) retain all rights. Non-exclusive display on our website as noted below.
- The work must be submitted by a person with the authority to do so as per copyright law.
- AI generated entries are allowed, but post must identify AI tool and prompt/filter settings.
- Up to three entries may be submitted per contest by an individual.
- Entries will be displayed publicly on the ThinkingFunny.com website for voting. This people’s-choice-method of screening will be used.
- Contest closes May 31st, 2023, at Midnight, Pacific Time.
- Voting ends June 5th, at Midnight, Pacific Time.
- Questions? email email@example.com.
- Contest void where prohibited.
- Follow instructions to upload, title, and submit entry.
- You can create an account on the site, or not. If you do create an account–and it’s free to do so–then when you submit your entry, it will have your name and email on it. If not, then you need to put your contact information in the description, otherwise, if you win, we can’t reach you.
- You must put a bit of text in the description. It can be simply, my entry, or the AI info noted above.
- Please remember we’re a general-audience site. PG stuff is OK, but nothing more. Thanks.
- You’ll need to upload a jpeg file. Please keep it under 3 megabytes.
- Title your image.
- Upload it and wait until you get confirmation.
- Your final step is to hit the red “save contestant” button. That will send it to our admins.
- We’ll check it, a human that is, and OK it if it fits our guidelines. Please allow 24-48 hours.
- Click on your entry to check it. Save the link, and then send it to your friends and fans.
- The winner will be announced in early May and the prize money sent out then, too.
- Best of luck to all.
Use this to view current entries: